1 Jobs Available
Concentrix Mall of Asia 26.18 km
Earn Up to 21,000 Monthly
Concentrix - Two E-Com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Join now at Concentrix MOA!
Why Concentrix + Webhelp:
Prepare for a game-changing career adventure filled with fun, growth, and endless possibilities!
As a five billion-dollar publicly traded company (CNXC), we know that when we put our people first, business thrives. You'll find the runway and resources to build the career you've always imagined.
At Concentrix + Webhelp, we celebrate diversity, empower our people, and provide unwavering support. We're not just a team; we're your dedicated squad on the path to greatness. We proudly hold the certification as a Great Place to Work, a testament to our unwavering commitment to foster a positive workplace culture.
Join us! Together, we will continue to reshape the CX industry.
Here’s a glimpse of what awaits you:
• Paid training
• Free P2P bus rides in Mega Manila
• Education Assistance Program
• Exclusive discounts from our partner establishments
• Mental Wellness Programs
• HMO, life insurance, leave conversion, and many more!
Your Role as a Customer Experience (CX) Advisor
As a Customer Experience (CX) Advisor, you hold a crucial position in ensuring that our clients' customers receive exceptional experience. Your primary responsibility is to address their needs and concerns promptly and professionally, leaving a lasting positive impression.
To achieve this, your excellent communication skills will be put to use. Active listening, empathy, and effective communication are key. Consistently delivering high-quality service and exceeding expectations are vital for success.
If you're passionate about CX and making a game-changing difference, start your Concentrix + Webhelp journey now.
· Are a college graduate with or without a background in the Customer Experience (CX) industry
· Have at least six (6) months of background in the Customer Experience (CX) industry
· Have good English communication skills
· Have excellent customer service, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
· Have superb computer skills
· Are willing to work on shifting the schedule