Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 117,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
• Responsible for conducting pre-process and process training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
• Deliver and facilitate Pre-Process and Process Trainings
• Take up new hire Training batches
• Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines
• Coach and counsel where-ever needed
• Document Training reports and trackers
• Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
• Provide feedback to specific areas of opportunity
• Provides Training Needs Analysis
• Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
• Generate and maintain regular reports
• Understand process requirement
• Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
• Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
• Helps in creating training modules/curriculum
• Other tasks that may be required/assigned by the supervisor/manager as required by the business
• Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience in handling a (indicate the nature of the program) program is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess good presentation skills
• Excellent Organizational and planning skills
• Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity)
• Analytic and Results Oriented
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via