We are excited for you to join our SITEL Barkada!
SITEL is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
What are we looking for?
- At least Senior High School
Experience Target (in this job or a related function/field):
- No Work Experience Required
- Strong Written & Verbal English Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Effective Listening & Comprehension Skills
- Effective Problem Solving Skills
- Skilled in Accurate Data Entry
- Strong PC Literacy with Good Typing Skills
- Familiar with Operating Systems/Software Applications to perform job tasks
- Very good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledgeable in diagnosing Windows beep codes and other hardware related errors
- Able to use DOS commands to identify and or resolve Windows related issues
- Knowledgeable in identifying and or resolving basic home network related issues.
What should you expect from us?
- Get 1,000 eGift Certificate for on the spot hires** (October Class)
- Paid training from day one
- Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
- Fun team environment where we work hard to build trust every single day
- HMO Benefits for you and your family
- Free Call Center Training
- Free Shuttle services in selected locations (Pick-up points)
- Terms and conditions apply
Ka-Barkada! Allow us to bring you a new experience of safe and hassle-free job application thru our Virtual Career Fair.
Simply click on the link below to immediately bring you one step ahead on your application.
This will take you to the registration portal to start the automated application process. Please make sure you are ready to proceed and that you are at a location conducive for assessments. Kindly take the time to complete the assessment within the day.
Once you’re in our page, Please select the location below:
1 Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Pasig City
To fast track your application please make sure to finish your online assessment.
You may join our Virtual Career Fair from 2pm to 7pm (Mon to Sat) through the link: https://sitel.zoom.us/j/97727090796
We also accept walk-in candidates:
Visit us at 1 Dona Julia Vargas SITEL Building along one Julia Vargas, beside the upper deck and home depot
You may contact us at 09778078719 if you need assistance on your application.
Strong Communication Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Day 1 HMO
Day 1 HMO for Dependent
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via