Who is ResultsCX?
For three decades, ResultsCX has been a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty levels brands need to thrive and grow while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 30 locations and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), process automation, and our own SupportPredict digital engagement software as a service (SaaS).
What does a Healthcare Support Representative do?
Join ResultsCX and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Healthcare Support Representatives love to help customers! You will be giving instructions, answering questions, and helping resolve customer issues. If you have a positive attitude, patience, strong computer skills and the ability to solve problems, we want you!
How can you make a difference?
• Provide excellent customer service
• Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
• Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
• Resolve any customer issues while providing an exceptional customer experience
To join our team, you need to be:
• To be of legal working age
• At least a high school or senior high school graduate
• Good communication and computer navigation skills
• Ability to type 35 words per minute
• Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Contact Center experience is a plus
Why join The Results team?
• Add your unique talent to our team
• Explore opportunities to grow personally and professionally
• Earn and save, we’ve got you covered with Paid Training, Employee Performance Incentives and Healthcare Benefits & Paid Time-Offs
• We will work with you because life happens
• Be a part of an inclusive culture, work with a diverse team
• Provide unbelievable service that makes a customer’s day a little brighter
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don’t miss out! Training Classes are forming now! Spaces are limited - apply now and SECURE your spot!
Join us in a career as a Healthcare Support Representative, you will enjoy Limitless Opportunities for development and growth!
Strong Communication Skills
Empathetic to Customers
Attention to Detail
Open to Flexible Schedules
Calm Under Pressure
Problem Solving Skills
High School Graduate
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via