Join Sutherland Taguig for a chance to build your global career! Earn HIGH salary with allowance.
You are joining Sutherland, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services.
One of the largest independent process transformation companies globally, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 locations across 19 countries, supporting eight industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel
As a Credit and Collections Associate, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers. This role will update accounting records, customer information, handle billing exceptions and explain company policies and procedures, as well as terms and conditions. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This job is for you if:
• Manage a high volume of business and consumer account inquiries professionally and effectively
• Compile and update accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information within all servicing systems (e.g., SAP)
• Investigate outstanding and overdue account balances and resolve customer inquiries.
• File Liens and Dispositions
• Meet deadlines and strictly follow procedures and guidelines.
• Communicate effectively with other departments and external collection agencies and law firms to resolve issues as applicable.
What we offer:
• Competitive hourly rate with monthly performance incentives
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid training
• Advancement opportunities
• Finished at least two years of college, preferably majoring in a Financial or Business
• Outstanding research, analytical, computational, and communication skills
• Knowledge of accounting/billing software such as SAP
• Previous experience
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Strong Communication Skills
High School Graduate
Work From Home
Allowances and Incentives
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via