We are actively hiring for different leadership roles!!! Apply now!
· Responsible for conducting process training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
· Deliver Product and Process Trainings
· Take up new hire Training batches
· Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines
· Coach and counsel where-ever needed
· Document Training reports and trackers
· Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
· Provide feedback to specific areas of opportunity
· Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
· Generate and maintain regular reports
· Understand process requirement
· Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
· Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
*Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
*At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
*Experience in handling a Telco program or Customer Service is preferred
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Must possess good presentation skills
*Excellent Organizational and planning skills
*Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity)
*Analytic and Results Oriented
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via