We are actively hiring for different leadership roles!!! Apply now!
· Responsible in supervising and coaching Trainers and establishes performance expectations and conducts evaluations based on expectations
· Assists the Training AM/Manager with training logistics
· Manages training attrition and throughput with the help of the Training AM/Manager as per process guidelines
· Creates and monitors projects to improve training processes
· Review, update and provide recommendations on the training materials, curriculum and modules
· Responsible for conducting and delivering end-to-end training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies whenever necessary
· Document Training reports, trackers, dashboards etc.
· Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
· Generate and maintain regular reports
· Understand process requirement
· Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
· Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
*Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
*At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field/similar capacity is required for this position.
*At least 3 years experience handling Opreations
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Must possess good presentation skills
*Excellent Organizational and planning skills
*Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity)
*Analytic and Results Oriented
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via