Do you have what it takes to be part of our global workforce? Join our PREMIUM account as Customer Care Professional!
· Handles inbound calls on the first call, through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven troubleshooting procedures
· Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call
· Retains existing customer/services through the use of proactive customer service/consulting techniques and enabling customers to perceive value in the service
· Consistently improving product knowledge and understanding, participating in ongoing training in keeping with changing business strategies
· Manipulate systems and escalate issues to the appropriate personnel for final resolution
· Adheres to HGS’ policies and procedures and maintain a positive attitude in support of HGS’ Commitment to Excellence.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Annual Performance Bonus
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via