1 Jobs Available
Shearwater Health CPO, Manila Site 33.13 km
Seven/NEO, 5th Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist is responsible in ensuring accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring, auditing, reviewing, analyzing, documenting work processes that further improves clinical operations standards. Performs quality audits, validates results and communicates recommendation among responsible departments. Participates in design, review, and amendment of QA monitoring tools and guides. Creates QA reports and provides data to Quality Assurance leadership. Uses quality monitoring data management system to track and document performances. Works with the Operations and Training teams to analyze performance feedback and resolve issues.
• Registered nurse with Baccalaureate in Nursing or higher
• Active license as Registered Nurse in the US and/or Philippines
• At least 6 months of related clinical work experience
• QA experience preferable
• Expert on related clinical work experience, client techniques and processes
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to multi-task
• With good attention to details
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Join over 3,000 other healthcare professionals who have a fulfilling career and are positively impacting global healthcare outcomes.
Career growth opportunities, work-life balance, and rewarding pay & perks are now within your reach.
Don't get stuck in a job with limited growth and stressful environments.