4 Jobs Available
Makati 31.09 km
Alabang 35.72 km
Alabang 35.72 km
Alabang 35.72 km
21F Tower 2, One Ayala, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Earn 2 milestone salary increases on your first year
· New hires will get two salary increases on the first year
· You'll get salary increase on your 6th month and after 12 months
· Market Competitive Pay Levels
· Retirement Plan
· Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
· Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Time-Off Benefits
· Sick Leave Conversion
· Tuition Fee Reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
· Employee Recognition
· Training and Staff Development
· Employee Referral Program
· Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
· All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
· A graduate of any 4-year course preferably has at least 6 months BPO (voice) experience
· High school graduate with at least 24 months BPO (voice) experience
· Ability to multi-task
· Must be willing to report onsite
· Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will respond to customer service inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. This may include, among others, inquiries or concerns on their benefits, eligibility and claims.
• You will guide and educate the customer about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer- driven health care topics to help manage their health and well-being. To do this, you will provide guidance in selecting the best benefit plan options and choosing a quality care provider.
• You will intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, when needed.
• You will provide our customer real time resolutions or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work
WHO WE ARE:
• Optum is a part of the UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 5 company, serving 125 million individual consumers.
• We are a diverse company with over 189,000 employees worldwide and over 14,000 employees in the Philippines
• We are a leader in nearly every aspect of today’s health care landscape
• We leverage on having the largest single proprietary network of physicians, hospitals, health facilities, and caregivers in the United States. At Optum, we believe that what makes you special can inspire your life’s best work.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including you. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Join us today and unlock a world of rewards and benefits for performance, career growth, work-life balance and the opportunity to pursue your passion.
Our Career Centers are now open for onsite hiring! Recruitment hours: Weekdays, 10:00am to 5:00pm. Bring at least one (1) government ID and vaccination card.
Applicants are welcome to walk-in directly in our recruitment hub at 21st floor Ayala One Building Tower 1 Makati