We are seeking for experienced Level 2 Helpdesk / Technical Support agents to join our growing team for immediate start. Full training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
• Answering Incoming calls - Troubleshooting, PSTN, ADSL, NBN Data and IP
• Based Telephony with customers.
• Moves adds changes, Configuring of Routers and IP Based systems.
• Fault logging with extend carriers
• Monitors and communicates with partners on order progress and escalations
• Management of Open tickets and customer followup
• Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
• Live chat interactions with customers
• 9 hour work days during Hours of Operation between 4.00am to 7pm Monday to Friday, Weekend shifts between 6:00am to 7:00pm. 5 shifts per week
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
Enter your registered Email Id
you are successfully verified please login!
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via