We are seeking for experienced Level 2 Helpdesk / Technical Support agents to join our growing team for immediate start. Full training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
• Answering Incoming calls - Troubleshooting, PSTN, ADSL, NBN Data and IP
• Based Telephony with customers.
• Moves adds changes, Configuring of Routers and IP Based systems.
• Fault logging with extend carriers
• Monitors and communicates with partners on order progress and escalations
• Management of Open tickets and customer followup
• Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
• Live chat interactions with customers
• 9 hour work days during Hours of Operation between 4.00am to 7pm Monday to Friday, Weekend shifts between 6:00am to 7:00pm. 5 shifts per week
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Work From Home
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via