Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 117,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for MIS Specialists performance, development, mentoring, and coaching to meet and continuously improve both company and client service level metrics.
• Oversee Adhoc reporting and real-time monitoring.
• Assist MIS Manager in the supervision and execution of the activities and responsibilities of MIS Department.
• Responsible to ensure schedules are based on trend analysis to meet staffing requirements.
• Held accountable for schedule adherence, absenteeism, call volume, in chair occupancy, average call handle time and other components of the overall work flow.
• Accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics using reporting tools and techniques specific to MIS functions.
• Coordinate team activities and special projects and Lead staff in accordance with policies and procedures of the company and client requirements and expectations.
• Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis.
• Ensure to meet KPI’s specific to each Tower.
• Strong understanding of TechM business, core values, and goals
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
• Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command
• Great interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• High customer service orientation
• Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), or ability to learn technology quickly
• High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
• Basic understanding of Data analysis and reporting
• Action planning
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via