Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply.
General Accounting Associates are responsible for the following:
• Managing and executing general accounting processes including management and/or execution of core financial processes: billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports
• Performing regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing
• Complying with all client-published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Accounting Technology
• Open to Fresh Graduates with CPA license
• Open to Non-CPA with 6 months to 1 year experience in RTR (Record-To-Report)
• Willing to work in any location
Open to Flexible Schedules
Day 1 HMO
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via