Would you happen to be a Software Developer?
Right now we are looking for a Senior Go Engineer with at least 5 years of experience
Valhalla would love to work with you and your expertise on (Required):
1. Go programming language (at least 2+ years with relevant work experience and solid development skills)
2. MySQL, ElasticSearch, and Redis
3. Experience with Docker and AWS
4. GIT and GIT Workflows
5. With a good understanding of creating unit tests, integration/functional tests, mocking, and other TDD related technologies
Perhaps you might also have expertise with some of these (Bonus skills):
1. PHP, NodeJs and Firebase
2. Experience with different CI/CD Tools like Github Actions, Circle CI
3. Knowledge in orchestrating docker images. Experience w/ building custom docker images.
4. Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs, Messaging and asynchronous architectures and Micro-services
5. Able to work on the whole SDLC of a project.
You’ll be earning Php 75,000 - 120,000 (depending on experience)
Basically, we’ll be working on these responsibilities:
1. Work with international clients to build software applications that digitally revolutionize businesses.
2. Work with small teams and supporting each other as we continue writing clean, maintainable, and reliable codes based on SOLID principles.
3. Refactor, debug programs, and testing your own work.
4. Work with multiple languages and continuously learn the dynamics of different tech stacks.
5. Deliver promptly on any given tasks, projects, or other requirements set by the manager.
6. Help the company grow and improve by putting in your dedication, initiative and unique ideas.
7. Project planning and involvement in process improvement.
8. Software design and architecture.
We know it’s quite a lot (Job ad stuff) but, here’s what we are also very excited to provide for you:
*Highly competitive salary paid 2 times per month (on time)
*HMO after 6 months
*Profit-sharing bonus pool share every quarter
*Annual salary reviews and increases
*Team building and company outings
*Laid-back, flexible work hours, relaxed and fun environment while working remotely
*Fun projects that provide learning
*Access to books and courses to help you learn anything you want
*Toastmasters subsidy (3k every 6 months)
*Paid Leave Program
By the way, if you’re not in Cebu and want to work here, we’d be happy to help you with your relocation. If relocation is not possible as of the moment, we’ll cover your flight and accommodation to come here to Cebu for the mandatory mid-year and end-year gathering.
We are looking forward to working with you!
To start your journey with us, simply copy and paste this link:
No need for an application letter.
Problem Solving Skills
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Strong Communication Skills
Work From Home
Allowances and Incentives
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via