- Design, manage and drive quality scores for a content moderations team.
- Monitor program metrics, provide data intelligence, strategies, action items and analysis.
- Own and drive variability within the QA analysts along with Senior Quality Analysts.
- Drive overall program service level requirements for quality and make sure that these targets are being met on a consistent basis.
- Take lead with the Senior Quality Analysts on conducting quality audits, audit of the auditors, report on findings, and propose new design and standard operating procedures for continuous improvement.
- Manage your stakeholders and be a coach and mentor each member of your team.
- Bring grit, critical thinking and a high level of emotional intelligence, a leader who leads by example, and most importantly show high willingness to change as well as high willingness to learn.
- At least three (3) years of experience in quality management in a diverse industries, does not have to be solely in a BPO environment
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills focusing on significance, depth and breadth
- Knowledgeable in performance data metrics and analysis
- Ability to design significant strategies and action items week over week
- Driven towards execution.
- Ability to present and provide positive communication optics for international clients.
- Team player, willing to collaborate and seek assistance outside their vertical
Strong Communication Skills
Attention to Detail
Open to Flexible Schedules
Calm Under Pressure
Problem Solving Skills
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via