We are excited for you to join our SITEL Barkada!
SITEL is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
What are we looking for?
- Candidates who are at least 18 years old and above
- At least 2nd year completed in college
- Experience in Australian campaign is an ADVANTAGE
- Good English communication skills and comprehension
- HS Grad can be SIGNED OFF - with 6 mos. cc experience (voice & int’l)
What should you expect from us?
- Get 1,000 eGift Certificate for on the spot hires** (October Class)
- Paid training from day one
- Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
- Fun team environment where we work hard to build trust every single day
- HMO Benefits for you and your family
- Free Call Center Training
- Free Shuttle services in selected locations (Pick-up points)
- Terms and conditions apply
Click on “APPLY NOW!” and it will take you directly to SITEL’s registration portal to start the automated application processes. Please make sure you are ready to proceed and that you are at a location conducive for assessments. Kindly take the time to complete the process to ensure higher chances of acceptance. Good luck!
In case the link fails to take you to the SITEL page, please copy the URL below.
This will take you to the registration portal to start the automated application process. Please make sure you are ready to proceed and that you are at a location conducive for assessments. Kindly take the time to complete the assessment within the day.
Once you’re in our page, Please select the location below:
Eton Cyberpod, Ortigas Avenue cor. EDSA, Quezon City
You may join our Virtual Career Fair from 2pm to 7pm (Mon to Sat) through the link: https://sitel.zoom.us/j/97727090796.
To fast track your application please make sure to finish your online assessment. You may contact us at 09778078719 if you need assistance on your application.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers.
Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service.
You simply need to know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone, chat and email.
Problem Solving Skills
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO for Dependent
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via