We have an exciting opportunity for Head of Software Engineering working Day Shift from home (60% WFH even after quarantine)
When you Join Valhalla, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
*Highly competitive salary paid 2 times per month (on time)
*HMO after 6 months
*Profit sharing bonus pool share every quarter
*Annual salary reviews and increases
*Free food and coffee
*Team building and company outings
*Laid-back, relaxed and fun environment with a mix of office and WFH
*Fun projects that provide learning
*Access to books and courses to help you learn anything you want
*Unlimited access to Gym, Sauna, and Pool
*Toastmasters subsidy (3k every 6 months)
*Paid Leave Program
Are you eager to keep learning new skills?
Do you value self-growth and development?
Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule and a fun culture?
Are you self-responsible and someone who honors your commitments?
If the answer is YES, then we need someone like YOU!
We are looking for Head of Software Engineering
- You live in Cebu or willing to relocate to Cebu
- If relocation is not possible:
a. Willing to come here to Cebu for the mandatory mid-year and end year gathering
b. Willing to come to Cebu on a regular occasion such as monthly or quarterly based on project specifics
- You love coding
- You love learning and you are always working hard on making yourself better
- You like helping others
- You work hard to do great work, but you are also willing to make mistakes
1.You have experience working in teams of varying sizes
1.1 Including larger teams of 15+ developers
1.2 And smaller teams of 1-3 developers
2. You have at least 7 years professional experience in software development
3. Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical architect, or similar technical decision maker for large software development projects
4. Experience in multiple coding languages and frameworks (e.g. NodeJS, Laravel, Python, C#), with the ability to choose the right language for a particular project
5. Experience with Architectural patterns for High Availability, Performance, Scalability, Disaster Recovery, and Security.
6. High degree of knowledge on cloud-based architectures and deployment. As well as experience in multiple AWS tools such as:
EC2 & RDS
Strong understanding of VPC and VPC Networking
IAM Roles & Permissions
7. Experience w/ databases. both Relational and NoSQL, database optimization, database scaling, etc.
8. Excellent knowledge of the whole SDLC process and methodologies
We are looking forward to meeting you!
To start your journey with us, simply copy and paste this link:
No need for an application letter.
Strong Communication Skills
Attention to Detail
Open to Flexible Schedules
Problem Solving Skills
Work From Home
Allowances and Incentives
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via