Join Accenture as Japanese Bilingual and receive up to Php100,000* Signing Bonus and a Nintendo Switch! Also open to Japanese Nationals and Non-JLPT holders but fluent in Japanese.
The person will be responsible for supervising the delivery of all operational activities and assist the Team Lead in meeting the targets.
• Responsible for the activities assigned by the Team Lead.
• Understand and perform process lead role.
• Assist processors with questions and problems related day to day transaction processing.
• Assist the Team Lead in supervising the activities performed by the regular processing team within Manila DC.
• Ability to provide assistance to the staff
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
• Escalates production issues to Team Lead as appropriate.
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
• Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
• Language Requirement: Japanese Proficiency N2 level (JLPT Not required)
• Highly trainable
• Good to have BPO experience
• With skills in MS Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
Strong Communication Skills
Empathetic to Customers
Attention to Detail
Open to Flexible Schedules
Calm Under Pressure
Problem Solving Skills
Day 1 HMO
Work From Home
Allowances and Incentives
Cell Phone Allowance
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via