- 3 years of experience in the financial sector in front-to-back-office operations within asset management, insurance, superannuation funds, funds management or custodian.
- Graduate of Finance, Economics or any related course
- Knowledge or high interest in financial issues - theoretical as well as practical.
- Excellent analytical skills and will be able to work in a systematic manner
- Must be skilled in managing and prioritizing multiple tasks at once
- Must be service-oriented and be able to perform well under pressure
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Main point of contact for production support and consulting while maintaining a good relationship with our client.
- Analyze clients’ problems and concerns in order to provide them with efficient and timely solutions.
- Establish and maintain a network at the clients’ various levels, including management, and be considered as a trusted adviser by them in order to establish a long-term mutually beneficial relationship.
- Deliver onsite/remote consultation and assistance on a wide range of topics, as well as engage on issues in new areas of expertise to provide ad-hoc answers and solutions.
- Coordinate closely with other team members on a local or global level to ensure efficient solutions for the clients.
- Initially attend training and coaching sessions to become a generalist
- Will be based in Manila and will be required to work on weekends/Public Holidays from time to time. Working extended hours might also be required on some occasions. Visiting our clients (local and international) or head office in Denmark may be required from time to time
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via