Join our Global Product Trainer at Alorica Cubao! Get Certification and Program Incentives while working at home!
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years university and 2 years work experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communications or related field required
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in call center operations and/or prior experience in customer service and training experience in a service industry required; BPO/call center experienced preferred.
• 1 Year Trainer Experience (US based programs/projects)
• Excellent English Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Cultural Awareness and Competency – experience in training US Audience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Must possess strong problem solving skills.
• Strong coaching and motivating skills.
• Knowledge of adult learning theories a plus.
• Ability to analyze training needs to identify deficiencies and foster a learning environment that promotes continuous improvement.
• Ability to lead both new and experienced employees to perform their duties.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Responsible for the delivery of consistent high quality client training programs through embracing the Company’s training methodology.
• Facilitate aligning to the training approach and adheres to the Company’s onboarding, New Hire Training, and A-Bay playbook standards.
• Supervise agents through training classes and A-Bay and assists in the successful integration of agents into Operations. Manages policy and procedure concerns through administration of corrective action up to and including termination.
• Oversee agent performance management by evaluating performance and delivering Coaching for Results (CFR) coaching in New Hire Training and A-Bay. Appropriately document agent performance through maintenance of communication logs noting progress, assessment scores, etc.
• Responsible for administering training surveys at the end of New Hire Training and A-Bay to measure and report on effectiveness of training and agent preparedness; receives feedback and continuously improves upon training delivery.
• Assesses training needs and learning styles and customizes training approach to be the most effective based upon the audience and training content. Utilizes and/or designs role play scenarios to drive job simulation practice.
• Comply & participate in the Company’s Trainer Coaching and Development Program and completes action plans created to focus on trainer performance improvement & grow job skills.
• Evaluate and recommend training content improvement
• Provides additional one-on-one training and coaching support to agents that need additional focus.
• Prepare training reports for Training and Operations to record training milestones and progress, as required.
• Responsible for obtaining and/or maintaining all relevant certifications to perform job. Participates in ongoing Trainer skill development by attending training classes and participating in ongoing coaching sessions.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Free HMO for Dependents
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via