Share your expertise with Alorica!
Check out our non-agent openings and be part of our insanely great team!
- Team Manager
- Learning & Development Trainer
- Sr Workforce Analyst (Capacity Planning & Forecasting)
- Speech Business Analytics Analyst
- HR Generalist
- Instructional Design Specialist II (Graphic Designer)
- Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Programmer Analyst II – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Sr Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- IT Application Development Programmer Analyst II
Apply now and wait for our call within 48-72 hours.
Stay safe and see you soon, future Aloricans!
Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems of moderate complexity, and devise computer programs, systems and related procedures to process data between client and company systems. Encode, test, debug, and install the operating programs and procedures in coordination with computer operations and user departments.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
• Depending on position, working programming knowledge in one or more of the following areas: JAVA, C++, UNIX, SAS, SQL, DAO, ADO, .NET, WSS2, WSS3, and XML.
• Exhibit strong attention to detail.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• With at least 2 years experience in Reporting
• Basic to intermediate SQL
• Intermediate to advance Excel- vlookup, power queries
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via