Share your expertise with Alorica!
Check out our non-agent openings and be part of our insanely great team!
- Team Manager
- Learning & Development Trainer
- Sr Workforce Analyst (Capacity Planning & Forecasting)
- Speech Business Analytics Analyst
- HR Generalist
- Instructional Design Specialist II (Graphic Designer)
- Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Programmer Analyst II – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Sr Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- IT Application Development Programmer Analyst II
Apply now and wait for our call within 48-72 hours.
Stay safe and see you soon, future Aloricans!
Responsible for performing and coordinating a variety of general duties related to employee and labor relations issues consistent with the company’s relationship-based strategy.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years university and 2 years work experience or Bachelor's Degree.
• One to three years related experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
• Strong analytical skills, be self-directed, organized, possess follow through skills and have the ability to work independently.
• Advanced Excel skills required [e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, subtotals, etc.).Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
• Strong analytical skills. Process and detail focused
• Ability to deal with demanding and changing environment. Ability to consistently deliver under pressure. Must be self-directed, flexible, motivated and work well independently as well as with a team.
• Ability to identify priorities, organize and manage time effectively.
• Work under supervision with increased responsibility.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via