Share your expertise with Alorica!
Check out our non-agent openings and be part of our insanely great team!
- Team Manager
- Learning & Development Trainer
- Sr Workforce Analyst (Capacity Planning & Forecasting)
- Speech Business Analytics Analyst
- HR Generalist
- Instructional Design Specialist II (Graphic Designer)
- Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Programmer Analyst II – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Sr Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- IT Application Development Programmer Analyst II
Apply now and wait for our call within 48-72 hours.
Stay safe and see you soon, future Aloricans!
Learning & Development Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct Language Skills Support Training, Accent Neutralization Training, and other language training programs as developed, as part of New Hire training programs specific to different programs.
• Create, Enhance, and Facilitate additional training courses or programs related to the Company’s University for the on-going development and support of our existing employees. These training programs focus on leadership competencies and specific tools that will help develop future and current leaders in the organization.
• Evaluate language usage of designated employees requiring extensive support.
• Create and implement action plans in order to provide on-going and supplemental language training to employees requiring additional training.
• Plan, organize, and deliver specific language support activities to improve English communication skills.
• Participate in programmed voice assessments for the evaluation of incoming Trainee Candidates.
• Coordinate with the Operations departments and the Leadership Development Supervisor or Manager to provide language support as needed.
• Maintain close coordination with Operations management to ensure the correct and constant use of the English language on the call floor.
• Support Language incentive programs and coordinate project specific language incentive activities to achieve better implementation of English language skills.
• Inform management of English usage training progress.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement as well as performance of team.
• Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via