Share your expertise with Alorica!
Check out our non-agent openings and be part of our insanely great team!
- Team Manager
- Learning & Development Trainer
- Sr Workforce Analyst (Capacity Planning & Forecasting)
- Speech Business Analytics Analyst
- HR Generalist
- Instructional Design Specialist II (Graphic Designer)
- Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Programmer Analyst II – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- Sr Programmer Analyst – Centralized Reporting & Analytics
- IT Application Development Programmer Analyst II
Apply now and wait for our call within 48-72 hours.
Stay safe and see you soon, future Aloricans!
Responsible for hiring, training, retaining and developing their respective team members. Responsible to lead the effective and profitable results for their team. Administers company policies, best practices and standard operating procedures to facilitate performance that exceeds client expectations. Provides the thought leadership and innovation necessary for continuous improvement while ensuring a positive work environment. Active role model demonstrating pride and ownership as a leader of the organization
Qualifications & Requirements
• High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in call center operations and/or prior experience supervising multiple employees.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
• Must be able to demonstrate leadership, oral, written, presentation and analytical skills at the supervisory level.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines.
• Ability to identify and promote continuous improvement.
• Ability to understand and execute policies and procedures.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Free HMO for Dependents
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via