Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
Technical Support Representatives are responsible for managing various customer issues depending on account assignment; transactions can be related to product issues, product support or any technical support or troubleshooting needed. Tasks may also include:
- Assisting customers in identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
- Responding to customer inquiry via Email/Calls by using various systems and tools
- Attending to and escalating issues that are outside the scope of work
- Coordinating with teams with high-volume transaction and assisting in training or educating new or more junior team members on operation procedures and policies
- Serve as a technical and functional resource, or possibly a super-user to other team members
What are we looking for?
- Open to non-bachelor’s degree holders
- At least 1 year of technical support experience (phone-based) is needed
- Must have good English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have an average typing speed
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig on shifting schedules
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO for Dependent
Day 1 HMO
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via