Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for managing various customer issues depending on account assignment; transactions includes:
- Managing incoming phone calls, emails or faxes for various products and services such as life Insurance and disability insurance services which includes enrollment, account maintenance, billing, benefit administration support, claims, payments, and other inquiries.
- Responding to customer inquiries with timely and accurate information
- Following all documented processes and workflows provided by the client to enhance customer service and reduce customer effort/operating efficiency
What are we looking for?
- Open to college graduates and college undergraduates with related working experience
- At least 1 year of BPO experience is needed
- Must have good English communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and the ability to learn additional computer programs
- Willing to work in Cubao, Quezon City
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO for Dependent
Day 1 HMO
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via