Join TDCX and be interviewed in the comforts of your home!
Are you a customer service rockstar with expertise in outbound sales and/or appointment setting? We may have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an Online Advertising Specialist (Outbound Customer Service Representative) to join our team for the world’s largest search engine. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
- Above-industry average salary – earn up to 34K!
- Monthly performance bonuses upon regularization (up to 30% of basic pay)
- HMO benefits on Day 1 + one (1) free dependent after 6 months
- Group life insurance starting on Day 1
- 25% Night differential rate (higher than the industry average!)
- 15 Sick Leave credits with cash conversions
- 15 Vacation Leave credits with carry over
- Fixed weekends off
- Premium & Instagrammable workspaces
- Free overflowing coffee and cookies
- Learning courses to help you grow
- Career development programs
- Engagement activities like free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, contests and much more!
What is your mission?
As an Online Advertising Specialist / Outbound CSR, you will be working with our Search Engine Account to deliver #happier customer experience through phone and email.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Pre-qualify clients, book and complete appointments and follow up appointments with the Sales team
- Ensure all qualified leads from the Inbound team are kept on warm status and effectively transfer these leads to the correct department
- Responsible for research and review of potential clients
- Maintains lead tracking database
- Meet hourly, daily, weekly, monthly goals – especially on dial and appointment targets
- May be assigned to take inbound calls as needed
- Any additional duties that may be assigned based on business needs
Who are we looking for?
- Completed 2 years in college
- With at least 1 year of outbound sales or appointment setting experience in a BPO and/or shared services environment
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills
- Amenable to work in rotating shifts (morning, mid, & night shifts)
- Can work in BGC, Taguig City
How to Apply?
Online. Send your application through JobYoDA.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via