Join TDCX and be interviewed in the comforts of your home!
Are you tech savvy, passionate, driven, and can deliver outstanding customer service experience? We may have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Technical Support Advisor for a premium consumer electronics account. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
- 20K New Hire Bonus*
- Above-industry average salary – earn up to 37K!
- Monthly performance bonuses upon regularization (up to 30% of basic pay)
- HMO benefits on Day 1 + one (1) free dependent after 6 months
- Group life insurance starting on Day 1
- 25% Night differential rate (higher than the industry average!)
- 15 Sick Leave credits with cash conversions
- 15 Vacation Leave credits with carry over
- Premium & Instagrammable workspaces
- Free overflowing coffee and cookies
- Learning courses to help you grow
- Career development programs
- Engagement activities like free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, contests and much more!
*Terms and conditions apply
What is your mission?
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be working with our Consumer Electronics Account to deliver #happier customer experience. You will provide post-sales customer service and/or
troubleshooting support through email/phone/chat to advertising customers and offer consultative support.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Educate customers on support options, and the steps being taken to resolve the issue, including online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications built into the programs
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective commnications during conversations by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer
- Recognize and adjust support approach to accommodate all levels of customer’s experience
- Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners
Who are we looking for?
- Completed 2 years in college
- Must possess at least 1 year of BPO experience in a voice account, with 6 months in a technical account
- Good understanding of consumer electronics products
- Solid technical and diagnostic skills with tested problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Amenable to work rotating shifts (morning, mid, & night shifts)
- Can work in Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
- Amenable to be assigned in a temporary work-from-home setup
- Have access to a quiet and secured workspace with a stable internet connection with at least 25 mbps speed (10mbps download and 6 mbps upload speeds)
How to Apply?
Online. Send your application through JobYoDA.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Work From Home
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via