Scale to greater heights. Grab a career with us to grow professionally!
You are joining Sutherland, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services.
One of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 location across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
As a Customer Service Associate, your responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for providing professional assistance for problems and issues regarding the customer’s orders and delivery.
• Recommend appropriate products based on the needs of our customers.
• Able to use effective communication skills and meet predetermined targets.
• Represent the client in a professional manner to meet or exceed client requirements.
• Enjoy a set of Industry-leading benefits;
• Get paid while in training
• Receive HMO and free dependent
• Educational Support for employees
• Employee Referral Incentives
• Vacation and Sick Leaves
These are the skill set we are looking for:
• Finished at least 2 years in college
• Has a BPO experience is preferred or SALES background (not required)
• Basic math skills
• Excellent English written, verbal, and listening communication skills
• Enough knowledge in technology (use of computer and Microsoft Office)
• For WAH candidates, a minimum of 25mbps internet wired connection
Open to Flexible Schedules
Strong Communication Skills
High School Graduate
Work From Home
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via