Are you a customer service rockstar with experience supporting an international airline account or any travel account focused on booking, reservations, or ticketing? We may have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for our pioneering premium airline account. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
• Above-industry average salary – earn up to 36K!
• Php 20,000 New Hire Bonus for April and May 2021 starters*
• Monthly performance bonuses upon regularization
• HMO benefits on Day 1 + one (1) free dependent after 6 months
• Group life insurance starting on Day 1
• 25% Night differential rate (higher than the industry average!)
• 15 Sick Leave credits with cash conversion
• 15 Vacation Leave credits with carry over
• Premium & Instagrammable workspaces
• Free overflowing coffee and cookies
• Learning courses to help you grow
• Career development programs
• Engagement activities like free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, contests and much more!
*Terms and conditions apply
What is your mission?
As a CSR for our premium airline account, you goal is to deliver #happier customer experience. You will handle phone-in / chat enquiries of current and prospective members, identify cause of problems, and recommend solutions.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
• Provide accurate and efficient processing of reservations or support work relating to mileage redemption, issuing of tickets, and effecting changes to schedules
• Maintain member accounts whenever there are changes in their profiles
• Send program-related collaterals and forms
• Advise on latest promotions and mechanics
• Manage feedback/ complaints and liaise with backend support to resolve members’ issues
• Involve in ad-hoc projects
• Meet daily KPI requirement
Who are we looking for?
• Completed at least 2 years in college
• Must have at least 1 year of BPO work experience in an international airline account or booking/reservations/ticketing for a travel account
• Preferably with GDS experience
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Amenable to work in rotating shifts
• Can work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via