Concentrix is a multi-awarded CX (Customer Experience) Solutions company that prides itself on being FANATICAL towards its clients and staff. We are Different by Design and we #EmbraceDifferent tools for our employee’s success. #JoinCNXC today!
As a Chat Support Specialist, you are the primary brand advocate of the account you will be assigned to. You will deliver outstanding support to the customers and clients of the world’s biggest and most sought-after brands.
Your day-to-day in a nutshell
• Answering incoming chats from customers
• Resolving customer inquiries/requests
• Developing and maintaining accurate files
• Ensuring customer requests are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
• Utilizing various Concentrix and client-based tools and applications for customer management and servicing
• Providing cutting-edge service in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner
Ready to #EmbraceDifferent?
You may be our next Customer Experience Champion if you:
• Are a high school graduate
• Have an experience of at least 1 year technical support in the BPO industry
• Have good English communication skills
• Have working knowledge on computers
• Have good customer service, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
• Are willing to work in shifting schedule
• Temporary work from home but must be willing to work on-site in Commonwealth, Q.C.
Here’s what’s in store for YOU!
• Paid training
• Competitive salary
• Monthly performance incentives
• Benefits after six (6) months
• Vacation entitlement upon hire
• Career pathing and advancement opportunities
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
High School Graduate
Work From Home
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Free HMO for Dependents
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via