- Answers tickets focusing on consumer products and service questions within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and complete information.
- Provides Tier 1 & 2 technical support through e-mail/chat.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
- Selects and explains the best solution to solve the problem of the customer.
- Analyze customer queries and quickly form solutions to deliver high-quality service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a customer service/technical support representative in a BPO environment.
- Has excellent English communication skills
- Good customer service, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on-site (BGC, Taguig).
Strong Communication Skills
Empathetic to Customers
Attention to Detail
Open to Flexible Schedules
Calm Under Pressure
Problem Solving Skills
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via