Who is ResultsCX?
For three decades, ResultsCX has been a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty levels brands need to thrive and grow while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 30 locations and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), process automation, and our own SupportPredict digital engagement software as a service (SaaS).
What does a Sales Representative do?
Join ResultsCX and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Sales representatives serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
How can you make a difference?
-Supply live responses to customers’ needs
-Documents customer calls in the database system
-Assists customers with functionality and basic troubleshooting
-Assists in resolving serious complaints and escalated calls
-Maintains up to date level of product knowledge
-Multi Tasks: Listen, input data, provide solutions, navigates through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
To join our team, you need to be:
- Of legal working age
- At least a high school or senior high school graduate
- Good communication and computer navigation skills
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Contact Center experience is a plus
Why join The Results team?
- Add your unique talent to our team
- Explore opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Earn and save, we’ve got you covered with Paid Training, Employee Performance Incentives and Healthcare Benefits & Paid Time-Offs
- We will work with you because life happens
- Be a part of an inclusive culture, work with a diverse team
- Provide unbelievable service that makes a customer’s day a little brighter
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don’t miss out! Training Classes are forming now! Spaces are limited - apply now and SECURE your spot!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion.
Strong Communication Skills
Empathetic to Customers
Attention to Detail
Open to Flexible Schedules
Calm Under Pressure
Problem Solving Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via