· Ensure that department circulars/ instructions/various policy letters issued is followed strictly by the concerning staff.
· Ensure that Security/ House-keeping of the building being maintained
· Ensure a smooth interaction with all the guests/ clients
· Ensure the timely billing to all payables are being processed.
· Make a positive follow up with vendors for timely recoveries.
· Update on client/ vendor/agencies issues, if any and to make a written correspondence with them as per instruction of Supervisor.
· Ensure that at all times discipline by one and all is maintained in the premises and to boost up the morale of Housekeeping/ security/Nurses, etc. at all the times by looking at their welfare
· Ensure timely availability of office stationary/ tea/ coffee machine.
· Ensure the availability of House-keeping & Security personnel as per scheduled shift & in proper uniform.
· Ensure the delivery of courier/ letter correspondences and to maintain the record.
· Act as point of contact between executives.
· Ensure travel arrangements are delivered
· Ensure monitoring/inventory of office supplies, equipment and physical count
· Develop and carry out efficient documentation and filling system
· Vendor management on purchases and contract arrangement
· Ensure of inventory of medicines through nurses
· Good Communication skills
· Good client handling skills
· Candidate experience from BPO setting
· Billing knowledge
· Statutory filing experience (Government, Business permits, etc.)
· Handle facility operation with interaction to stakeholders
· Experience 5 years as a Manager
· Engineering background or equivalent
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via