With roots tracing back to 1865 in Canada, Sun Life Financial has grown to become an established and trusted name in insurance and financial services, with offices and operations in key markets around the world. We recognize that our growth, success and reputation for excellence are due in large measure to our talented and dedicated employees.
In Group Benefits, we serve more than 5 million Canadians - plan members and their dependents - through our more than 11,000 group benefit plans across the country. Our customers include employees, associations, affinity groups and creditors in virtually every industry in Canada, and we're proud to be their benefits provider.
Life's brighter under the sun
- Permanent full-time position
- Incentive bonus plan and career progression program!
- Brilliant benefits, without the shadow of a doubt!
- No outbound sales!
Embark on a bright future!
Sun Life Financial is looking for exceptional, customer oriented team players who are willing to join a fast-paced, challenging environment in our Customer Care Centre (CCC).
- As a member of our dynamic team, this role is accountable for providing outstanding customer service and support by resolving telephone inquiries in our in-bound Customer Care Centre. In doing so, you will enhance customer relationships and contribute to building customer loyalty through the delivery of accurate and timely information. To assist you in providing this service, you will be responsible for navigating our computer systems to track calls, gathering information, and effectively resolving the issues or queries which caused the customer to contact the CCC.
As a service representative you will:
- Receive telephone calls regarding inquiries from our customers
- Get on 3 concurrent chat sessions with customers
- Assess customer needs and address issues in a timely manner, meeting monitored productivity and quality objectives
- Use on-line systems to gather information required and resolve issues
- Track, monitor and resolve customer requests
- Provide superior customer service by being proactive in meeting customer needs
- Commitment to a scheduled environment
- Available to work overtime during the peak periods
- Flexibility to work during standard hours of operation….working night shifts
- Contribute to maintain a positive, friendly and motivated environment within the team while adapting to our changing business needs
- Work from home set up is temporary based on management discretion.
Strong Communication Skills
Work From Home
14th Month Pay
Day 1 HMO for Dependent
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via