We are excited for you to join our Sitel Barkada!
Please start your application by clicking on the link:
In case the link does not work properly, please copy the link and access the portal using your browser.
This will take you to the registration portal to start the automated application processes. Please make sure you are ready to proceed and that you are at a location conducive for assessments. Kindly take the time to complete the process to ensure higher chances of acceptance. Good luck!
Who are we looking for?
• We need individuals who will be responsible for providing professional and quality Technical Support to customers
• Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service with the right listening and questioning techniques to understand and determine the exact nature support requests from start to close
• You simply need to know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone, chat and email and must strive to offer the best possible support experience through a great service attitude, solutions know-how and carrying out the right resolution steps.
• Join us today in building trust, being bold, working together and wowing our customers!
What are we looking for?
- Candidates who are between 21 to 59 y/o (per MECQ guidelines)
- Completed at least two (2) years of college education
- Basic computer navigation and pc troubleshooting skills with broad understanding of computing technologies and can explain how to use each technology to Customers.
- Good command of the English language
- Minimum 13 months of support working experience, preferably technical support
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules
- Willingness to work on-site
What should you expect from us?
- Paid training from day one
- Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
- Fun team environment where we work hard to build trust every single day
Strong Communication Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Day 1 HMO
Day 1 HMO for Dependent
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
Enter your registered Email Id
you are successfully verified please login!
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via