Get a chance to work with a hyper-growth Startup! Plus work from the safety of your Home!
Amplify the online traffic from search engines by optimizing and reviewing media components on the website and employing industry best practices to deliver search engine friendly designs.
You will be focused on planning, implementing and managing the company's overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy.
SEO Specialists goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
Work your SEO magic to bring traffic:
* Conduct ongoing comprehensive website audits
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing (H1 tags, meta descriptions, keyword planning, etc).
* Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimization.
* Research and analyze competitors’ SEO strategy.
* Develop and implement link building strategy.
* Work with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
* Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
* Recognize areas of flaws within the website that could prohibit major search engines from finding our content.
Data & Analytics:
* Use Google Analytics to accurately depict website activity, and conversion statistics
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics all paid advertising, PPC/SEM initiatives and campaigns for Google and other social media accounts.
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
* 1+ years of experience practicing SEO and analytics
* Proficiency in keyword research, analysis and keyword mapping
* Experience with tools like Google webmaster tools, and Google Analytics
* A portfolio that shows steady search rank increases for other business
* Knowledge of other areas of Digital Marketing
* Passion for SEO, the ability to think creatively and to identify and rectify the problems.
* Comprehensive knowledge in HTML/CSS.
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Strong Communication Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Cell Phone Allowance
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
Enter your registered Email Id
you are successfully verified please login!
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via