WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Sales Representative, you are an important component in the business. Your day could see you:
• Handle all out-going phone calls with courtesy and professionalism
• Establish and maintain a high level of client satisfaction in all sales transactions
• Maintain good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance as needed, recommending new opportunities and other service improvements
• Work with other departments/retailers as needed to resolve customer inquiries
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• With at least 1 year of Outbound Sales experience in the BPO industry
• With background in Business-to-Business Sales in any Telco account
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Proficient and experienced in Windows workstation
• Excellent stakeholder management experience
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks
• With working knowledge of CRM
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Achievement of pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
Problem Solving Skills
Calm Under Pressure
Open to Flexible Schedules
Attention to Detail
Empathetic to Customers
Strong Communication Skills
Day 1 HMO for Dependent
Day 1 HMO
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via