inGnius SysTek Accelerating growth and Empowering businesses across continents with our global solutions.
Within no time, expertise & skills of the core team enabled inGnius SysTek to have self-driven processes to accomplish these tasks. Then came the stage of shifting gear and taking inGnius SysTek to the next level. As a step forward towards expansion,inGnius SysTek started offering Work Force Management, web based Application/software development solutions and back office services to the Global Market.
The Customer Solutions Analyst (CSA) will provide frontline technical assistance and
support to customers across German and English-speaking countries. The CSA
is the first point of contact for our client’s valued customers and as such, is key to
customer retention and maintaining the client’s brand.
People who are
successful in this
• Have a high level of customer service and IT technical knowledge
• Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written.
• Strong troubleshooting skills - you will be able to quickly analyse problems,
determine the root cause, reach a resolution, and resolve issues with high level of
• Ability to adopt and evolve with new processes and changes quickly.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile, and dynamic environment.
• Operate across several computer platforms and applications at the same time.
• A love of customer interaction and the capacity to support a range of customers
with differing needs and experiences.
• Experience working within a high-volume telephone-based SLA and KPI driven
environment where your success is determined by great customer outcomes.
• Self-starter with the ability to multitask, manage own time and work under pressure
Problem Solving Skills
Allowances and Incentives
Monthly Performance Incentive
Critical illness Benefits
Job Search Status
You are not allowed to change password because you logged in via