21F Tower 2, One Ayala, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
· A graduate of any 4-year course preferably has at least 6 months BPO (voice) experience
· High school graduate with at least 24 months BPO (voice) experience
· Ability to multi-task
· Must be willing to report onsite
· Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Earn 2 milestone salary increases on your first year
· New hires will get two salary increases on the first year
· You'll get salary increase on your 6th month and after 12 months
· Market Competitive Pay Levels
· Retirement Plan
· Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
· Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Time-Off Benefits
· Sick Leave Conversion
· Tuition Fee Reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
· Employee Recognition
· Training and Staff Development
· Employee Referral Program
· Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
· All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will respond to customer service inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. This may include, among others, inquiries or concerns on their benefits, eligibility and claims.
• You will guide and educate the customer about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer- driven health care topics to help manage their health and well-being. To do this, you will provide guidance in selecting the best benefit plan options and choosing a quality care provider.
• You will intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, when needed.
• You will provide our customer real time resolutions or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work
Who we are
· Optum is the health care technology and innovation company of the UnitedHealth Group enterprise along with UnitedHealthcare.
· As part of a Fortune 5 enterprise, we are improving the health care experience of over 125 million people around the world.
· We’re a diverse team with operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. This includes our over 14,000 employees in the Philippines.
· Elevate your career with a leading health care company while improving lives.
Join us in evolving health care so everyone can have the opportunity to live their healthiest life. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that’s dedicated to Caring. Connecting. Growing together.