Optum Quezon City - PHRN w/ 2 years bedside background for a Non-Voice and Hybrid Set Up | Up to 40K
UP Ayala Technohub Building N, Central Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Positions in this function include RN roles responsible for providing clinical expertise in any of the following areas: a.) Clinical Interface/Liaison; b.) Clinical Operations Analysis; c.) Clinical Training; and d.) Clinical Writing
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
- Must have an active PHRN License
- Should have at least 2 years of bedside experience
- Must be willing to commit for long term employment (Ex. Must not have any plans to take the NCLEX exam within their contract period. No plans in going abroad.)
- Should be amenable to work onsite in any of our NCR (Taguig, Makati, Alabang, and Quezon City) or Cebu sites as may be necessitated by the business.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid Work Set Up (exclusive for Clinical Admin Account)
- RN Ready Plus Program for your Continuing Professional Development
- Non-Voice Account
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
- Weekends Off
- Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Benefits
- Sick Leave Conversion
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
- Employee Recognition
- Training and Staff Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
- All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
WHO WE ARE
- Optum is the health care technology and innovation company of the UnitedHealth Group enterprise along with UnitedHealthcare.
- As part of a Fortune 5 enterprise, we are improving the health care experience of over 125 million people around the world.
- We’re a diverse team with operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. This includes our over 14,000 employees in the Philippines.
- Elevate your career with a leading health care company while improving lives.
Join us in evolving health care so everyone can have the opportunity to live their healthiest life. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that’s dedicated to Caring. Connecting. Growing together.