Accenture Mandaluyong - HR Instructional Design Associate Manager (FE)
Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Cybergate Street, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently hiring for HR Instructional Design Associate Manager, we are looking for the best talents who have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- Must have at least 7 – 8 years of working experience in Recruitment Operations or Project Management in Recruitment / HR, Contact Center or BPO industry
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in Training Management, Learning and Development or Instructional Design
- Knowledgeable in Adult Learning Theory and Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Amenable to work in Boni, Mandaluyong or BGC, Taguig
As a HR Instructional Design Associate Manager, you are expected to perform the following (but not limited to) duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end planning and execution of training processes for the deal and/or tower being supported. This includes training delivery of the new hire end to end process, continuous education, company background etc.
- Operational Training End to End Planning, Execution and Management for all on boarding associates, Team Leads and other support functions baked in the organizational set-up of the project.
- Implementation of the Four Levels of Evaluation to measure training effectiveness for continuous business process improvement.
- Implementation/Roll-out of required up-skilling, new products and services training, cross-skilling and continuous education program(s) and other training/education as needed to meet the identified business need(s).
- Performance trends and training needs analysis to help the project improve performance or manage performance outliers through training or coaching intervention programs.
- Implement the review, design/development (when necessary) and assessment of training curriculum, content/learning materials, approach/methodology and performance evaluation process.
- Reporting Generates, reviews, and distributes required training reports such as training trends and activity reports to Operation Leads and/or Clients.
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply