Accenture Taguig - Health Management Analyst | With up to 30,000* Joining Bonus!
Uptown Place Tower 2, 11th Drive, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
*Terms and conditions apply
Accenture in the Philippines is currently hiring for Health Clinical Services Analysts, we are looking for the best talents who have the following skills and qualifications:
- Clinical Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in a health/clinical related field such as nursing, pharmacology, kinesiology, sports medicine or occupational/speech therapy or experienced health agent with a minimum of 1 year experience working in healthcare setting/environment such as Utilization Management Intake Representative, Health Insurance Claims Processor or Health Outreach Specialist
- With excellent written and verbal communication in English includes advance proficiency in grammar and spelling
- With excellent listening skills with ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians/providers, their staff, and patients
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office 365 and work productivity/support tools
- Proficient data entry and computer skills with ability to navigate multiple programs/systems and learn additional computer programs as required to perform role
As a Health Clinical Services Analyst, you are expected to perform the following (but not limited to) duties and responsibilities:
- Works with a client physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits/encounters.
- Support healthcare providers and their patients by using an artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits.